News

Check out the video to see what can happen when a dryer vent isn't installed correctly. An improperly installed dryer vent that was "pitched" in the wrong direction was trapping water. Read more
A tumble dryer caught fire in a Haywards Heath building yesterday (Thursday May 15). Firefighters were called to a three-story building in Sydney Road at 2:10pm. The fire was in a tumble dryer in a ground floor launderette. The dryer had five... Read more
A dryer fire at a Kalamazoo home drew a large response from Kalamazoo Public Safety officers Sunday afternoon. KDPS Sgt. Matt Schemenauer said officers responded at 12:57 p.m. to a residence located at 2319 S. Rose St. on a report of a basement fire... Read more
Recently, there was $50,000 dollars in damage to a home in Hamilton, due to the dryer catching fire! There are a few different reasons dryer’s can start a fire. The leading factor of dryer fires according to the NFPA (National Fire Prevention... Read more
Firefighters credit working smoke detectors for keeping a dryer fire from spreading Friday afternoon. Waterloo Fire Department Chief Mike Reese said village firefighters responded to 140 E. Elisha St. at about 3:40 p.m. The home was occupied by... Read more

Pages