News

As part of our commitment to keeping our community safer, Dryer Vent Wizard of Upstate South Carolina shares industry knowledge with 5C Weldon Street Greenville, South Carolina residents. Learn about dryer vent safety, warning signs, and news here!

Tenants Displaced By Dryer Fire

Most of the 30 tenants displaced by a fire at the Royal Crest Apartments on Tuesday evening were expected to be back in their homes by last night, according to Emergency Management Director Jeffrey Coco.

The blaze was caused by a dryer that caught fire, according to fire Chief Andrew Melnikas. The fire spread through the walls and damaged the building at 32 Royal Crest Drive.

...

Read more
Previous Angies List
Dryer Vent Wizard BBB Business Review