Tumble Dryer Fire

A tumble dryer caught fire in a Haywards Heath building yesterday (Thursday May 15).

Firefighters were called to a three-story building in Sydney Road at 2:10pm.

The fire was in a tumble dryer in a ground floor launderette.

The dryer had five percent fire damage and 15 percent smoke damage.

See Article Here

Dryer fires are often a result of lint building up and then, being highly flammable, being ignited by the heat of the running dryer. Dryer Vent Wizard is dedicated to dryer safety and fire prevention.

Children's Burn Foundation logo
Previous Angies List
Dryer Vent Wizard BBB Business Review